If a potential buyer wants a physical viewing, the guidelines below are to assist you in remaining within the social distancing rules.
1. You and the potential buyer will be required to complete a health questionnaire.
2. The number of viewers will be restricted to two (No children allowed)
3. The viewer(s) will be requested to wear masks and gloves.
4. The viewer(s) will be requested to observe the 2-metre social distancing rule at all times.
5. Please leave all internal doors open to minimise contact with buyers.
6. Avoid handshakes and other physical contact.
7. All negotiations and supplementary questions should be undertaken by phone or email after the viewing via Ruxton. Please do not prolong ‘face to face’ contact for longer than necessary.
PLEASE NOTE – The official guidance is that you leave the house during the viewing and allow the buyer to look around on their own. The decision to do so or not, is yours. You may decide to remain in the property and maintain the 2-metre distance at all times. Please bear in mind that you are under no obligation to allow viewings. If you feel uncomfortable undertaking the viewing, please say so, and we will endeavour to make alternative arrangements. A virtual viewing may assist with this.